Blog Award dari Ocim

I just until villagers from home, and I immediately go to the internet, and I immediately go to my blog, and I can work directly home! Again, again ... homework, if indeed the fastest in the bloggers never lost, live bloggers ... homework that now come from "Mr Ocim." Requirements such as below:
  1. Take a recent photo of yourself OR take a picture of yourself RIGHT NOW
  2. DON'T change your cloth. DON'T fix your hair, just take a picture
  3. Post that picture with NO editing
  4. Post this instruction with your picture
  5. Tag 10 people to do this

Blog Award

And this latest fhoto I was again on the internet blogwalking and homework (AWARD) this will be my gratefulness to 10 bloggers below:
  1. inforesep
  2. casualcutie
  3. jadul
  4. wallpaper-4free
  5. alifiarahmany
  6. nyariduitreceh
  7. bizzzblog
  8. exploe21
  9. sawiyah
  10. juragan-medis

{ 0 Comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment